Thursday 24 October 2013

Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap


 
 
 
 I did it!  I have signed up for the Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap.
 
I'm excited, and a tad nervous considering I'm a novice and all.  It's slightly out of the realms of my comfort zone.  But I love handmade Christmas ornaments and remember looking on in envy last year at the amazing Christmas swaps that were going on in blog land.
 
So, if you are in NZ, it's not to late to sign up.  You can do so here.
 
Have you done an ornament swap before?
 
Are you joining in with one this year?
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! I participated in it last year and had lots of fun and gorgeous decorations received. Have already started making my set for this year. :) Christina Lowry in Brisbane did an international swap last year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done an ornament swap like this, but I am sure that you will have great fun and enjoy it. I did do some "in person" ornament swaps when in lived in the US, the sort where you can either choose a wrapped one from the pile, or one that someone has already opened. I remember that almost everyone in the room wanted a set of glass icicle ornaments, and nearly everyone must have had them at point, only to have to give them away again! It is lots of fun, so I am sure that you will enjoy this too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...