Tuesday 23 April 2013

Thirteen!




Happy Birthday Bellarose!
 
I can't believe you are thirteen today..........time flies.
 
You are:
 
A patient and caring big sister
Smart
Funny
Loud
Forgetful
Drama Queen
Messy
Creative
Sociable
A dancer
And we love you....................
 
I hope I am not only a good mum to you in what will be some tough teenage years (I'm sure) but also your friend. I have been there too and I know it ain't easy.  I will always be here for you Bell.
 
xoxo

 
These are my favourite photos of you from summer...........gorgeous girl!
 
 

10 comments:

  1. 13!!!! I remember turning 13...feels like a lifetime ago. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bellarose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special day for you both:) Happy 13th birthday Bellarose enjoy your special day and becoming a teenager. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a milestone moment, she is a gorgeous girl. mel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your lovely girl! She's gorgeous! Miss 13 - Oh the excitement that lies ahead! I think the best thing you can be is a friend to your babies but a mamma first and foremost! Happy days to you all...

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous girl is right! Holy cow! This is a big birthday!!! Happy Happy birthday to your sweet girl! I will be hitting you up for some advice when my Josie hits her teens! All the best and happy celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiest birthday Bell! I hope you have a gorgeous day!
    Sarah x

    PS Lovely pics Elaina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tribute, happy birthday to her! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl, thirteen is a most important age.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday beautiful girl! A teenager in the house - wow! I remember turning 13 like it was yesterday! Hope she had a lovely day. Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, lovely photos. Happy birthday to your girl, she is indeed very beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...