Wednesday 21 November 2012

What you wore

November Photo a Day Challenge - Day 21

 
 



 
 
 
 What you wore..............

Witchery jeans
Witchery stripey top
Max slouchy tee
Havaiana jandels (flip flops)


This morning we had Playcentre - it's like Kindergarten only the parent/caregiver stays and plays too.  Loads of fun!
 
Notice the lovely big rip on the knee?  I did this a couple of months ago chasing Charlie over the fence to the vineyard.  Thought I would be clever and jump the fence.  I got my jeans caught on the wire fence and put a tear in them.  Fast forward a couple of months and I'm sporting a pair of jeans that looks like I probably paid to have that rip in them.  If it gets any bigger I will cut them down to denim shorts!
 
Like most women I have a stack of jeans (various sizes) but these are my favourites.  Easy to muck around in with my boys.  I have some lovely summer dresses which I should start wearing more often.  I love wearing flip flops (with painted toes) and I don't wear makeup, unless I'm going out somewhere for dinner with Mr H.
 
Do you tend to stick to favourite outfits or do you wear everything in your wardrobe?
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I have at least 15 pairs of jeans with only 3 that fit at the moment! I can't part with my skinny jeans :(

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bit too old to wear jeans now, and too broad across the beam, so I live in joggers most of the time. Have loads and loads of stuff in the wardrobe that hardly ever sees the light of day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm usually sporting a pair of jeans, not with holes in anymore, did that a lot when I was younger!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was'nt allowed holes in my jeans when I was younger. So I'm rebelling now.........at age 34! xo

      Delete
  4. I do not do pregnancy style well so I have been recycling the same boring outfits day after day....can't wait to bring the jeans back into the wardrobe. You look great! Very relaxed :-) Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely a jeans girl, and stick to the same outfits. But that is mainly because I don't even like half the clothes in my wardrobe!!
    I need to get into the summer dresses this year too I think. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try to wear everything in my closet..but there are always the favourites. If I am just at home it is all about the comfort, rather then style :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'm at home and not going anywhere or not expecting anyone I will slop around home in any old thing. The more comfy the better! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...