Saturday 17 November 2012

The last thing you bought


November Photo a Day Challenge - Day 17




Unwrapped goodies from Isla & Olive.


A very clever friend has started sewing clothes for her vintage inspired clothing range Isla & Olive.
 

She has always sewn for her girls and has started selling her clothing at local stalls and through the Isla & Olive Facebook page.
 

So this week I popped round to have a look at her new boys range.  I snapped up a few pieces for Tom and for one of my nieces.  She is going to sew up an outfit for George too - so pleased she is now sewing for boys.  I will be putting these outfits away for Christmas day.
 

Take a peek at the Isla & Olive Facebook page and see the gorgeous clothing and accessories that are made here in New Zealand using natural fabrics  - I know you will love them!
 
 

Toms top - photo courtesy of Isla & Olive


Toms long shorts - photo courtesy of Isla & Olive
Photo courtesy of Isla & Olive

 
 
Photo courtesy of Isla & Olive
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the dresses! I'm popping over for a look now! Thanks for sharing :)

    Sophie xo

    P.s. I've bought a truck load of fabric this weekend too. Can't wait to get stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just lovely! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm off to have a wee look (read: shop!) now. Just found your lovely blog and have just put on the kettle and am going to sit back and have a lovely little potter around.Hope your Sunday is a lovely one.
    Steph :)
    thisbrownwren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph, Thanks so much for stopping by - enjoy your cuppa! xo

      Delete
  3. I love the look of the girls' tunics - gorgeous muted colours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...