Friday 23 November 2012

Black

November Photo a Day Challenge - Day 23

 
 
 
 
I've worn glasses since I was 10 years old.  My first pair were large framed and thick - looking back now they probably looked a bit like Deirdre's from Coronation Street!
 
 
I maybe slightly exaggerating!
 
 
I have recently bought new glasses.  I looked at so many frames, different colours, shapes, styles.
 
 I always end up buying the same style I love and am used to wearing........slightly thickish frame and as always  Black
 
 
Do you wear glasses - do you update your frames regularly with a different style or a you a creature of habit like I am?

7 comments:

  1. stick with what you know, what you love and what's comfortable. fashion will come and go, but if you love it and like and have to wear it all the time, then go with what you like! Love your collection of books xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My poor books are gathering dust, hoping to finish them over summer. xo

      Delete
  2. I've worn glasses since I was 13. My first pair were the round tortoise shell frames. Ooh yeah, I was cool!! I've tried a few others in my time, thinner frames, a bit of colour. But my tried and true, like you is slightly thickish, and Black!
    I like your choice.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My second pair at college were round tortoise shell frames! I loved them. xo

      Delete
  3. I'm as blind as a bat without them,although I tend to put my contacts in during the day! My girls always have hysterics when they see old photos of my sister and me in our specs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ada, I'm as blind as a bat too. I tend to wear contacts if we go out somewhere special - but I spend most of the night itching my eyes! xo

      Delete
  4. I'm hopeless with making decisions so my glasses always seem to be variations on the same style. Similar to yours but black, squarish metal frames.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...